In this article you will learn how to make a payment for a booking and for the optional payment options AeroCRS has.
The payment option in the system will be available only after writing the customer / agency and the passengers detail. The payment option turn to be Purple.
Clicking the payment button now open the payment popup screen.
- 3Gdirectpay / Credit card provider: Most of our client are using 3G credit card provider. We can make the implementation with your CC supplier aswell.
- Bank Transfer: After you receive the payment to your bank transfer, select this option and write the confirmation code.
- Cash: If customer / agency is paying in cash.
- Cheque: If customer / agency is paying in Cheque. With this option you write the cheque details.
- DebitCard: Additional payment option which need to have approval number. (E.g: mPesa)
- Deposit: Utilize from deposit amount the agency / customer has already have in your company.
- Pay@checkin: Option for the customer to pay right away when he get to the checkin counter.
- Paypal: the world's famous payment option.
- Voucher: Option for agencies who has create in your company.