In this article you will learn how to create connection flight between two different flights.
AeroCRS now has the option to show availability of 2 different flights in one search of AVL process.
- Flight 623 From WIL - PMB
- Flight UI7226 From PMB - MER
Passenger wants to fly from WIL - MER.
We set a trough fare in the system to connect between both flights.
E.G: We have created a connection between those two flights:
In order to create the flights connections, first go to Marketing module -> trough fares, click on add new button
In the through fares screen we set the information and pricing of the connection flight.
- Set as Active
- Write the through fare name. (Normally short codes of the destinations)
- Select departure
- Select 1st destination and leg class (Mandatory)
- Select 2nd destination and leg class (Mandatory)
- Select more destination is necessary.
- Set the Sell period and flight period.
- Set the date details:
- Adult, Child, Infant fare
- Tax 1, 2, 3, 4 fare
Now the flight will be visible in the AVL search for reservations.