In this article you will learn how to create website clips on AeroCRS.
The website clips sub-module is an easy-to-use option to manage the content on the home page and internal pages on the website.
AeroCRS has 22 types of clips and each clip shows on different part of the website.
In order to create a new clip go to Website module -> Website clips 2.0 sub-module
Click on the add new icon
In the website clips popup set:
- Active: Activate or deactivate the clip.
- Clip type: Select the type of clip out of the 22 types available.
- Order: Set the priority of the clip
- Language: Select for which language website it shows.
- Content: With the rich HTML editor, write and design the content of the clip.
Learn about the types of clips available on the system. Learn more