In this article you will learn how change and edit the website main settings.
In order to access the website settings, go to Website module -> Website clips 2.0 sub-module, and click the settings icon.
In the settings popup you can change the setting which are relevant for you.
Set the main details and settings of the website:
- Company code: Company code is used for login in aerocrs.com, which users will be redirected on login.
- Default language: Select the primary language of the website from the drop down menu. (Don't know how to create another language? Learn more.)
- Default currency: Set the basic currency the website display. (Don't know how to add another currency? Learn more.)
- Home URL: The website default homepage URL.
- Booking engine URL: In case AeroCRS doesn't host the website CMS only.
- Default meta title: Write up to 60 characters with relevant details about the homepage. The title will display on the browser and search results of Google.
- Default meta description: Write up to 140 characters with relevant short description about the homepage. The description will be shown on Google's search results.
- Default meta keywords: Write relevant keywords about the homepage, separated by commas. Help Google to understand the content better.
- Logo URL: Copy+Paste the logo URL from the storage to display the logo on the desktop website.
- Mobile logo URL: Copy+Paste the logo URL from the storage to display the logo on the mobile website.
- Customer login: Tick the check-box the show the customer login option.
- Agency login: Tick the check-box the show the agency web login option.
- CRS login: Tick the check-box the show the CRS login option.
- Show home link: Show the home link on the website menu.
- Show extras page: Show the extra page in the booking process.
- Sign policy hover: When this check-box is checked the customer will be requested to review the policy (In website clips 2.0) and only after scrolling down all the way, he will be able to continue.
- Mobile search default: The mobile homepage will be the search engine.
AeroCRS supports login with social networks, and the use of advanced external services such as Captcha and Google Tag Manager.
- Show social login: Select either to show or hide the social login option. If you show the social login buttons, the settings must be working.
- Google client ID: The data from Google to enable Google login. (Please consult us to enable this option.)
- Facebook customer ID: The data from Facebook to enable Facebook login. (Please consult us to enable this option.)
- Captcha secret: A CAPTCHA is a type of challenge-response test used in computing to determine whether or not the user is human.
- Google Tag Manager: A container script that helps update external codes on the website without access to the code.
AeroCRS has the option to use coupons on the website.
- Show coupon / Affiliate: Either you enable or disable the option for coupons.
- Price value: Should be 1 for no discount. If you want to give 5% discount, write 0.95.