In this article you will learn how to add and charge open service in a PNR.
Open service is a feature AeroCRS has that allow you to charge additional services which are not part of your company's inventory.
Within the PNR Screen, click on the O/Service (Shortcode of Open Service)
With the O/service popup screen, you select what would you like to charge for.
- Select the open service type. (Don't know how to create new? Learn more.)
- Select the supplier. (Don't know how to create new? Learn more.)
- Select dates and timing
- How many Adults / Children / Infants (Not mandatory)
- Fare - What is the price to charge?
- Taxes - (If necessary)
- Remark - Additional free text to add. (Shows in the PNR and Ref templates.)
The open service will be added as another service in the PNR screen.
Video tutorial that demonstrate the above steps: