In this article you will learn how to add and charge open service in a PNR.
Open service is a feature AeroCRS has that allow you to charge additional services which are not part of your company's inventory.
Within the PNR Screen, click on the O/Service (Shortcode of Open Service)
With the O/service popup screen, you select what would you like to charge for.
- Select the open service type. (Don't know how to create new? Learn more.)
- Select the supplier. (Don't know how to create new? Learn more.)
- Select dates and timing
- How many Adults / Children / Infants (Not mandatory)
- Fare - What is the price to charge?
- Taxes - (If necessary)
- Remark - Additional free text to add. (Shows in the PNR and Ref templates.)
The open service will be added as another service in the PNR screen.