In this article you will learn how to create a From - Via - To flight on AeroCRS system.
Via flights are flights which has one via flight.
In order to create VIA flight, go to Operation module -> Flight series 2
Click on Add new button
In the popup screen, we fill the details about our new flight series.
- Set active button
- Show on web: If you want the flight to be visible on website
- Show to agents: If you want the flight to be visible to agents
- FLT#: Write the flight number
- S/L: Write the service load for the flight. (Total seats available for the flight)
- Start date and end date for the series.
- Flight type: Select From-Via
- Set the weekdays the flight is operating
- Set the classes available for the flight. (Up to 9 classes).
NOTE: It's important to select each class in all 3 leg options: From-to, From-Via, Via-to.
- Select rules from drop-down menu. (Don't know how to create rules? Learn more.)
- Select overlapping flight if applicable. (Not sure about overlapping flights? Learn more.)