In this article you will learn how to upload fares to AeroCRS system.
Fares is one of the 5 steps we need to have in order to get results in the AVL search, therefore it has to be accurate and updated.
You create separate fare for each route and for each class you have in your routemap.
To create a new fare:
- Go to Marketing (module) -> Fares (sub-module)
- Click on 'add new' icon
Within the screen you need to fill all the relevant information about the fare:
- Active: Select if you want to have this fare activate or not
- Destination: Select to 'From' and 'To' from the drop down menu
- Basis: Write the fare basis to be shown on ticket for reference
- PAX type: Select the passenger type to be shown on website (Optional)
- Start/End date: When do you want the fare to be available
- Sell Start/End: When you want to start sell the fare
- Show (hours): Set the number of hours before the flight this fare should show. If set to 0 (zero), fare will show always
- Expiry (hours): Set the number of hours before the flight this fare should expire. If set to 0 (zero), fare will never expire
- Class: Select the class this fare reflect to
- Baggage: Set KG/LB (according to company settings) of baggage allowed for this route. This will override destination default. Put 0 (zero) to ignore.
- Exchange: Select the fate exchange rate (currency)
- OW-ADL: Type one way adult fare
- OW-CHD: Type one way child fare
- OW-INF: Type one way infant fare
- OW-TAX1/2/3/4: Type one way tax fare. System has 4 types of taxes
- RT-ADL: Type round trip adult fare (Sum the total fare for round trip, and divide by 2. E.G: If total round trip price is 180, put 90)
- RT-CHD: Type round trip child fare (Sum the total fare for round trip, and divide by 2. E.G: If total round trip price is 120, put 60)
- RT-INF: type the round trip infant fare (Sum the total fare for round trip, and divide by 2. E.G: If total round trip price is 18, put 9)
- RT-TAX1/2/3/4: Type round trip tax fare. System has 4 types of taxes (Sum the total fare for round trip, and divide by 2. E.G: If total round trip price is 20, put 10)
- Charge TAX on return: Decide what legs you want to tax to be charged.
- On both legs
- On first leg only
- On second leg only
- Fare Type: Select how you want to system to pickup the fare on AVL search
- OW fare - If you want the fare to display only when searching for one way bookings
- OW/RT combination - If you want the fare to show if you are searching for both one way and round trip
- RT fares - If you want the fare to be shown only when searching round trip. Please use one way fare fields and make sure that the opposite leg is also updated with this type of fare
- VAT: Add VAT on top of the fare. In percents (For 10%, put 10 without decimal points.
- Charge VAT on TAX: Select the option to charge VAT on TAX
- Remarks: Additional text for internal use only.
- Notifications: Additional text to be shown on booking process and printouts