In this article you will learn about the balance screen for agencies.
Agent balance sub module contains the balance accounting data of an agents in the system. The accounting data is based on agents bookings payment: vouchers‚ receipts‚ invoices and credit invoices.
In order to view the balance screen go to Agents module -> Balance sub-module.
The balance screen is divided for 2:
The main screen:
With in the main screen you see a quick overview of all of the agencies.
- Credit days: How many days the agency has to pay the invoice
- Open vouchers: What is the total unpaid voucher the agency has
- Open invoices: What is the total unpaid invoices the agency has
- Due invoices: What is the total of invoices that has passed the credit days, and not Due invoices.
- Deposit: What is the remaining deposit amount the agency has.
NOTE: Please remember that this screen refreshes automatically every 4 hours, so you can see difference in the numbers.
Each agency on the main screen can be clicked and review the detailed information about the agency.
Summary and filter
The top segment in the balance screen shows the details and updated summary about the agency. You can click on the refresh button, to have a manually details refresh.
The the right side, you can see the filter option, that filters the results showing in the PNR breakdown.
- Dates: Set the dates period.
- Drop-down menu: Select the type of filter
- Date by PNR date
- Date by invoice date
- Date by first service date
- Date by any service date
- Show only due charge: Show only PNRs which over the credit days, and must be paid already.
- Force all charges due: Make all PNRs to be payable
- Pay: Weather the PNR is payable or not. PNRs that have been passed the credit days, turn to be payable. (Selecting force all charges due, makes all of the PNR showing payable.)
- PNR: The PNR reference of the booking. Clicking on the PNR open view mode of the booking.
- Date: PNR creating date.
- INVC: Number of invoice in the PNR
- Invoice date: Date the PNR has been invoiced.
- Negative age: remaining days to pay the PNR
- Possitive age: how many days ago the PNR had to be paid.
- Total: Total price of the PNR
- Voucher: Total price issued by voucher
- Invoice: Amount the has been invoiced
- Paid: How much money has been paid for this PNR already
- Due payment: How much money must of be paid already
- Allocated: The total of money you allocate for this booking. The field being enabled once you click the Pay tick option of the PNR
Paying and reports
By click on the purple 'Payment' button, you issue a payment of the selected ticked PNRs, and for the total money in the allocated column.
At first, select the PNRs which needed to be paid.
Make sure the allocated amount is correct and change it if necessary.
Then, click the payment option, and continue the payment as you make payment for a normal booking.
NOTE: The system is creating one receipt for the payment, and change the balance of the PNR automatically in the PNR screen.
The remaining balance is highly important segment which shows you if the agency has unbalanced PNR earlier the date period you have selected in the filter option.
If so, consider of select wider range of dates, because you might of skipped some PNRs that hasn't been paid yet.