In this article you will learn how to do check-in with AeroCRS system.
Check-in feature is additional features and not available in all packages.
The check-in option is available only for flights which the check-in open button has been selected. (Not sure how to open check-in? Learn more.)
In order to start a check-in, go to Check-in module -> Check-in sub-
From the list of flights (If more than 1), select the flight which need to do the check-in.
In the check-in screen, you start the process of the check-in.
Filter and manifest
The top segment of the check in screen show allow you to filter the information shown below.
- Search: You can search by PNRs in the flight for check-in.
- All destinations / AC: You can filter results by specific routes of the flight.
- Any status: You can filter by passenger check-in status.
- Complete DCS: Clock the check with the 'Departure Control System'. (DCS require external connection to the systems.)
- Close FLT: Close the flight from making changes and amendments.
- Drop-down menu: Select the template to print-out. (Normally manifest)
- Save icon: Save the changes made in the check-in.
- Gear icon: Open the flight screen.
- Refresh icon: refresh the check-in screen's results.
Information and status
The information area shows all the information and check-in status of the passengers in the specific flight.
- PNR column: Open view mode of the PNR.
- INF: Select and tick the check box in the passenger is carrying an infant.
- FF: Click and type the customer's frequent flyer information.
- ID/PP #: Type the ID or passport number of the passenger. (Optional)
- Nationality: Select the passenger's nationality. (Optional)
- B/Pass #: Type the boarding pass number. (Optional)
- Seat: Select seat by seat map. (Note: Not available for all clients. Please contact us if needs to activate)
- B/Pass Ident.: If applicable, select the boarding pass color identification. (You can add in Check-in module -> Tag colors sub-module. Learn more.)
- BG/Tag #: Type the baggage tag number. (Optional)
- NOP: Type the number of pieces of baggage the passenger has.
- KG: How much Kilograms of weight the passenger has.
- Status: Select the the check-in status from the drop-down menu. (Need to add more status? Learn more.)
- : Click to save the changes made for this passenger.
- : Print out the boarding pass
- : Print out the baggage tag
Additional information and sum total
- Service notification: Additional notifications which were included in the flight screen, shows in the check-in module and manifest as well.
- Crew: Crew members which has been allocated to this flight, shows in the crew column.
- Routing: Routing which has been written in the flight screen shows in the check-in module and manifest as well.
- Total: Sum up the total of each status for the flight and the total according to gender.
In order to complete the check-in process on the system, click the Complete DCS check box on the top area of the check-in.
PNR Indications for Checked-in Passengers
When you you process a passenger through the check-in module, the system will also implement a color indication in the Travellers section within the PNR.
Once a passenger has been set with a check-in status in the system or the system detected that the passenger's flight has been opened for check-in, the passenger name in the PNR will be automatically highlighted with the relevant color based on each status.
List of color indicators for passengers:
Checked-in / Boarded:
Check-in is open, status has not been selected yet for the passenger: