In this article you will learn how to change the website colors from the system.
The website AeroCRS provides is fully flexible and you have the option to control the design and content of the website.
In order to change the website colors go to Website module -> Website clips 2.0 sub-module.
Click on the change color icon
In the color popup, you can change the colors of many elements of the website
- Search engine fields: Field such as From, to, calendar, etc.
- Links, process buttons: Links and 'loading buttons' along the website.
- Search engine background: The internet booking engine's background color.
- Footer and homepage background: Define the color display on the background of the footer and homepage.
- Buttons: The color of the buttons on the system.
- Top links and menu items: Change the color of the header area - Links and menu.
- Passenger fields: Define the color of passenger fields.
- Menu background: Change the background color of the website's menu.
- Confirmed breadcrumb: Breadcrumbs allows users to keep track of their locations within the website. (E.g: Home page > Section page > Subsection page.
- Headers: Change the color for header elements across the website. (E.g H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6) Not sure what header elements are? Learn more.
- Content text: Change the color of the content text of the website.
- Search engine side: Change the color of the side bar. Tick the checkbox wether to show the side bar on the right or on the left.
- Header bottom border: Set the color of the menu's bottom border. Tick the checkbox to activate the border or de-activate.
Change the position of the Internet Search Engine by pixels.
- Search Y axis: Change position verticaly.
- Search X axis: Change position horizontally.