In order to “Mass update” your fares, please follow this procedure:
- Go to “Fares"
- Filter the results on the screen according to the ones you wish to “mass update”
- After you have the filtered results on the screen, a new button will show “Special export”
- Download the mass update fare file from the system by clicking the button
- Update the fares using Excel / Numbers and save the file
- Be sure to save the file in the same format (CSV)
- Click on “Mass update fares” icon (notice that difference between the icons, you have an icon to "upload new fares")
- Upload the file.
- The fares will be updated unless you will get an error message notifying you about a duplicate or something else.
Please note of the following "meta data" which needs to be translated in the files to number:
- Fare active - 1=Active, 0=Not active
- Charge TAX on VAT - 1=Active, 0=Not active
- Fare type:
- 1: OW/RT combination
- 2: OW fare
- 3: RT fare (use OW fields)
Video tutorial that demonstrate the above steps: