In this article, you will see how to mass upload fares into the system.
- Go to “Marketing” module
- Go to “Fares” sub-module
- Click on “Upload file” (notice the difference in the buttons, you have another button there to “Mass update”, this is for updating exiting fares).
- Download the sample file in this link (the link also appears on the same window opened)
- Update the file using Excel / Numbers.
- Select the file you have updated
- Click on “Upload”
- If there are no errors, the file will be uploaded.
Please note of the following "meta data" which needs to be translated in the files to number:
- Fare active - 1=Active, 0=Not active
- Charge TAX on VAT - 1=Active, 0=Not active
- Fare type:
- 1: OW/RT combination
- 2: OW fare
- 3: RT fare (use OW fields)