In this article, we will explore the "Station VAT" feature
- The station VAT allows you to have a setting per user of the allocated VAT his/her sales take.
- If a user with Station VAT is set to the station, then all the sales will take the VAT from the station setting and not from the fare setting.
- The fare must have a "Basic" VAT setting, otherwise the feature won't work.
In order to setup "Station VAT" please follow this procedure:
- Go to "Administrations" module
- Go to "Users" sub-module
- Make sure the user have a "Station" configured (free text)
- Go to "Marketing" module
- Go to "Fares" sub-module
- Make sure you have a VAT on a fare, this VAT will be for all users (even without station)
- Go to "Administrations" Module
- Go to "Station VAT" sub-module
- Create a record, the station name must match (case sensitive) to the name in the user's setting.
- From now on, the system will take the VAT in this station setting and will override the setting in the fare.