This article will review the needed functions in order to have GDS enabled via HahnAir Systems.
- Make sure you have an agency setup in the name of Hahn Air, the "Web Code" must be "H1" otherwise all bookings coming in from H1 will be rejected.
- Make sure H1 agency have enough Booking limit and Credit limit to cover incoming bookings.
- Make sure that H1 agency can see all "published fares and routes" in their availability modes, either mark "See all classes" and "See generic fare schemes" etc, or according to your airline setup.
- Please note that all flights must be bookable on a "one way" basis on this agency.
- Make sure you have a "Class H1 code" with a length of 1 character mapped to the class you wish to enable on GDS, please make sure you do not duplicate this mapping.
- Make sure all your "GDS" destinations are selected with a relevant "GDS/LDS destination". this helps the system know which airport is in use.
If you do not see an airport which is served by you in the list, please use the following form to request an update:
- The update of a destination to the list will take up to 2 business days.
All the flights and classes must be enabled on GDS, here is how:
- Select all the flights and pick "Set GDS status" and select Active in the Action pane on the right
- Select all the flight again and pick "Update class", select any of the classes that you want to enable on the GDS and fill the same number of QTY in the form field and check the checkbox "Enable on GDS" and click "Take action"
Repeat this action for all classes which needs to be enabled on GDS
- All flights must be shown to Agents, as H1 is an agency in the system.
Day to day operations
By default, when you have made the flight setup, the system will automatically send H1 the status of your flights (availability) by a message called "AVS" (Availability status message), this message will auto generate when you:
- Change a flight status
- Change a class
- A booking is made on the flight
- Close a class
From time to time, H1 might ask you to do an AVS recap, which means to send them the AVS messages for the entire route again, this can be done like this:
- In the flight series screen, pick all the flights.
- Pick "Send AVS recap" on the action pane
- click "Take action"
All the actions above can be done from the flight single screen for a single flight: