In this article we will review the option to allocate passengers to A/C registrations, this should be in use if you have several aircrafts operating on the same flight.
- In the flight screen, click on "Edit Manifest"
- You will see a screen with all the passengers.
- Select the "A/C registration"
- Check the passengers which board this A/C
- Click "SAVE"
- Repeat this procedure for all different A/C
- If you would like to "switch" a passenger A/C, you can just repeat the procedure with another A/C
This will appear in the Manifest reporting, if you have checked the "A/C" column.