In this article you will learn how to make a charter booking.
Taking a charter booking is very similar to create scheduled booking with AeroCRS. We have simplified the process to be simple and easy to use.
To make the charter booking quick and easy, remember always to follow the purple button
In order to start a new charter booking, type in the search engine new pnr and click 'Search'
In the New PNR popup, write the name of the PNR and select an Agent / Direct customer
Follow the green button and click 'Save'
In the PNR screen, click on the 'Charter' purple button
In the Charter pop-up, you need to fill all the new charter booking information
- Start and End date and time
- A/C - Select the aircraft to operate the charter
- PIC - Select the pilot in command who is available for the A/C
- SIC - Select the secondary in command who is available for the A/C
- FA1 and FA2 - Allocate flight attendance for the charter flight.
In the second part of the popup, fill the charter flight details
- Select the type of routing
- Free routing - Write manually the charter details with amount of hours and miles.
- Poing to point - Select from the destinations list and AeroCRS system calculate the distance and hours automatically according to the LAT/Long and A/C block speed
- Saved routes - Select from pre-defined routes created in Operation administrations module -> 'Saved Routes' Sub-module
- Pricing - Choose the type of price calculation - Per hour or per Mile. (The system pick the price according to the aircraft charter rates in Marketing module -> 'Charter Rates' Sub-module.
- Add-ons - Select additional charges from the list. (The list is taken from Administrations module -> Services Types Sub-module)
The third part of the pop up is details about pax and the booking process
- Flight num - Write the flight numer
- Adults / children - Write the total amount of adults and children
- Satus - Select if the flight is confirmed or request (Just for quotes)
- Additional information - Free text relevant for the charter booking
Click on the Save button
Step 2 - Customer information
If you are doing agent booking, please skip to step 3
Click on the purple button 'Customer'
In the customer popup screen, you search for the customer in the database:
Note: If the customer not exist, the system redirect you to add a new customer.
Step 3 - Passenger names
Click on the purple passenger button to write the passengers' names.
In the passengers name's popup fill the passengers' information according to the system settings and click the purple 'Save' button.
NOTE: Each column with a red star is a mandatory column.
Step 4 - Payment
To issue a payment click on the purple 'Payment' button
In the popup screen, select the type of payment for this booking (Not sure what the payment options are? Learn more)
Step 5 - Issue the ticket
Click on the purple 'Ticket' button to issue the ticket and finalize the booking.
When you issue a booking, the system automatically generate an invoice as well.