AeroCRS presents the following updated feature: add passenger SSR controlled list for a specific leg (the SSR are given without any extra charge of payment)
The special remarks tags are created and managed on SSR sub module.
To create a new SSR:
- Go to Operation Administration->SSR.
- Click on ‘New’ button. new SSR window will be opened.
- Fill the SSR code and details and click ‘Save’ button.
- The new SSR will be saved in the SSR table and can be edited.
To add SSR to a passenger on PNR screen:
- Click on ‘*’ button next to the passenger name, on PNR screen.
- Type in the required SSR in the required leg field (No limits to number of SSR inserted per pax).
- Click on ‘Save’ button.
To Add SSR to manifest:
- Go to Administration->Manifest.
- Click on the requested manifest template.
- Tick ‘SSR’ Checkbox.
- Click ‘Save’ button.
To load the following SSR Example list to your system please contact support:
AVML-Asian vegetarian meal
BBML-Infant or baby food
BLML-Bland or soft meal
LCML-Low calorie meal
LFML-Low cholesterol, low fat meal
LSML-Low sodium, no salt added meal
MAAS-Meet and assist
VGML-Vegetarian meal, non-dairy
VJML-Vegetarian Jain meal
VLML-Vegetarian meal, lacto-ovo
VOML-Vegetarian oriental meal
DPNA-Disabled Passenger with Intellectual or Developmental Disability Needing Assistance
PETC-Animal in cabin
WCBD-Dry cell battery wheelchair
WCBW-Wet cell battery wheelchair On request
WCHC-Cabin seat wheelchair
WCMP-Manual power wheelchair
XBAG-Excess baggage On request