- Agents are becoming agencies…
We are in the process of changing the methodology of the agencies system for a better concept:
- Agencies – are agencies which have one or more agents.
- Agents – are agents within an agency
- Web agents – are agents within an agency which have access to the agency account on the website.
- CRS agents – are agents within an agency which have access to the agency account using the main CRS.
- New option in the PNR screen, select the agent within the agency.
This option comes to users which take a booking for an agent, the agent is listed in one of the above lists (agents / web agents / CRS agents) and you can select the agent which is relevant for the booking.
The CRS system will send this selected agent any alerts (TTL, booking etc.) to his personal e-mail (if that e-mail is listed under his registration details).
- Improvement to the packages engine:
We have done some improvements to the UI of creating a package and we have corrected some bug fixes, in addition the following developments were added:
- Rich HTML – Users can now edit the day description, Package general description, Package rules in rich HTML text, include images, add links etc.
- You can now remove flights, hotels you have added by mistake.
- New URL, example: http://mydomain.com/package/mara-2-nights this option is better for SEO and you can view the URL if the package is not active yet (for design purposes).
- Added option for LDS flights, we have added an option to include LDS flights, so you can code share with a different airline in the system.
Have more questions? Submit a request